We naturally release toxins when we sweat. Conventional deodorants keep toxins in using chemicals that alter how you sweat, reducing the ability to release built-up toxins.
Detoxifying your armpits pulls out toxins and heavy metals. Removing these toxins helps boost your immune system and helps your endocrine system (your hormones) function better. You will continue to sweat (normal bodily function) but the ODOR will decrease!
- 1 tablespoon Bentonite Clay
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoons of water (to get right consistency)
- Mix ingredients in a glass bowl (do not use metal!) with a wooden or non-metal spoon until smooth (similar to the consistency of sour cream).
- Spread onto armpits and let sit for 5-20 minutes. It’s best to wait until mixture starts to harden. However, if you feel any discomfort, remove immediately. **This may cause some redness as it will increase blood-flow to the area, but it will go away quickly.
- Wash off in shower or with a warm, wet washcloth.
- Repeat daily or as needed until odor goes away and natural deodorant is effective.